Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Working in the Yard

We have been doing some work in our Yard.  Tate has loved playing outside; however, it requires more work for me since he needs a bath almost every night now.

Here is mowing the lawn with his Dad.  He got a play lawn mower for his Birthday.  He loves pushing it around following Jace around the Lawn.




Later that night Tate found some water and he sat in it.  He did not like the feeling of the wet pants.





Last night we worked in the Garden getting it ready to plant.  Tate loved playing in the dirt.  By the time we were finished this is what he looked like.

That is a line of Dirt and Snot under his nose.


Take a good look at his hair it is full of dirt.


Mom I'm not that Dirty.

We then gave him a bath and he wanted bubbles in it.  This is what Jace did to him.  He had so much fun.





I have decided there is no way I am going to be able to stop this boy from getting dirty and while it may mean I have to vacuum a little more often or give a few more baths, all I need is a smile like that and it doesn't matter how much more work it may cause.  I don't know if this boy could ever make me really mad with a smile like that.






No comments: