We had a very eventful September. It all started with Labor Day weekend. My little Sister Emily runs in her High School Cross Country Meet. We went to watch her. She did an amazing job. At the very end of the race she passed 4 girls. It was like she had a rockets on her feet and they started up at the very end.
This is her and her friend (I can't remember her name) right before the race.
Emily come around one of the turns. If I remember correctly those two girls there were from Davis High School in Kaysville and I have decided they must feed them something that makes them run really fast.
Here is Tate cheering his Aunt Emily on to the finish. Emily was going to fast for me to get a picture.
Our next adventure was the Eastern Idaho State Fair. We had such a good time. Tate got to ride in this train car and he loved it. It was not very fun when we had to go.
This was his face when it was over. He did not want to get out.
Here are all my boys resting from all the adventures.
In September I went back to work and I was so fortunate to be able to take Grant with me. We had a great time. He loved being on my desk watching me work.
Tate loves Reeses Puffs and so I decided to try my hand at coupons for the cereal. We did okay but not like the stories I have heard of. Tate was so excited for the cereal he had to carry them all in himself.
Lets see which one do I want to open first.
Then we ended the month with my brother Matthew returning home from his Mission in the Billings Montana Mission. It was so exciting standing there at the bottom of the escalator waiting for him to come down. We kept looking at the monitors to see if his flight had arrived. It said landed so everyone thought that must mean they are unloading the plane. So we kept standing there watching and waiting. We would see some one in a suit and say is that him nope, oh wait here comes someone else is that him, nope. Then his flight changed from Landed to arrived. We then waited some more and then he finally came down the escalator. We all cheered and my Dad of course shed a few tears. It was a toss up between my Mom and my Dad on who was the happiest to see Matthew.
There first hug after two years.
Our Missionary not sure about this welcome.
Getting his luggage.
Ready to head home and begin the next stage of his life! We love you Matt and are so glad to have you home.
The weekend after Matthew returned we went to Roosevelt. I was outside with Tate and Grant got a little fussy so my mom put Grant on this freshly dried batch of clothes next to the humming of the dryer and boom Grant was asleep.
Next up is October. If you thought our September was busy just wait until you see next month. With Jace in School, me working full-time, and two wiggly adventures little boys nothing stays calm around our house for long. I am so happy to be a Mom and to have the forever family that I have, even if our life is a little crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment