Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Where have we been?
Well Life has been crazy busy in the Pearson household. Jace finished his semester of school we have had family events left and right, then Christmas, and to top it all off my nice Mac computer that I usually do my blogging on crashed a few weeks ago. We are waiting to here if they can recover any information on it as I am one of those who did not backup any of my information. Please pray we will be able to recover the data as it is all of Tate' baby pictures and video that I will lose. I am praying that we will be able to recover it all. Christmas was great we spent it with my family in Roosevelt and had a wondeful time relaxing and enjoying one another's company. Every day is such as amazing day as I watch the wonderful things my two kids can do. Grant is just about sitting up all by himself and wants to grasp at everything he can. While he is still not sleeping through the night I am slowly adjusting to managing through each day with little sleep. Tate continues to learn new words each day. He knows most of his numbers through 20 and his Alphabet. He still loves Thomas the Train and Lightning McQueen. He has such an imagination and they do new things every day. I will try to post pictures soon. We have a new hard drive on my Mac and I am slowly making time to get the pictures I have on my camera downloaded to it. Don't worry I will be backing up this next time around. I hope everyone had a happy new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment