December was really busy for us. I decided to make most of my Christmas projects for everyone this year and of course some of them were saved until the last minute. I wish I had taken pictures of them all but I forgot to. So I will just list out what I did:
1- Christmas Stockings for Tate and Grant
2- Levi Quilt for my brother Matthew
3- Temple Plaques for my Mom and my mother-in-law
4- Fleece blankets for my two nephews
5- Sweater purses for my two sisters
6- Christmas Table runner for my kitchen Table
Whew! Did I leave anything out? Lets just say it was a bit crazy. My Dad turned Fifty on December 23rd so we went to Roosevelt for that and Christmas. It was the first time in two year my mom had all her kids home so it was nice to be there. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Our Christmas tree at home before we left.
Santa brought Tate a tool bench!
Grant trying to figure out what is going on!
Tate going through his stocking.
So are they spoiled or what!
This is what Santa brought Grant.
Grant loved sucking on this turtle.
The penguin scared him.
We gave this to Tate. It is the Thomas track and Tate loved it. We have to pull it out all the time.
Rachel exhausted from all the fun!
Jace's mini helicopter I got him.
Tate and Jace flying the helicopter.
Later that day we went out on the four wheeler's and had a really good time.
Tate was really tired at this point.
Grant bouncing on Grandma's leg trying not to fall asleep!
Tate got the fish game where the fish move around in a circle and you have to try and hook them with your pole. He really likes this game.
Tate got this superhero outfit from his Grandma and Grandpa Pearson. A few nights after we got home he had to wear it to bed.
This is all of Tate's train track put together. Jace did this while I was at work one day. He said Tate was entertained for hours.
2010 was a so much fun. We added a new member to our family, my brother returned home from his mission, Jace's brother got married, and Jace continued to do well in School. Somehow we made it through and I know a large part goes to our Heavenly Father. I am so happy with the life I have and hope I remember to enjoy where I am at and not keeping looking to the future.
2011 Here we COME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment