Wednesday, April 6, 2011

November 2010

Well November was a little quieter.  At the beginning of the month we had Grant's 3 Month pictures done.  Those dark brown eyes melt me almost every time.  I am so grateful this little boy came into our family.  He is definitely going to be a handful just like his big brother.  Here are a few pictures from the shoot.


His little mischievous grin!



Seriously Mom you want me to do what?


Okay I will give you a big smile!

Are we done yet?

Then at the end of the month we had Thanksgiving with part of the Pearson Clan.  There was so much snow in Logan.  We had such a good time with all the family.  The only ones missing was Jake, Angie, Max, and Ty.  We missed having them around.  Tate loved playing with Lela.  She is Jared and Kimee's American Bulldog.  She is so little in this picture she is now at least twice if not three times the size shown here.  


Lela eating the snow!


Tate getting Lela more snow.


Lela wanting to run after Tate!


Tate calling for Lela!


Lela Excited she finally got to Tate!


Lela pushing Tate into the snow, especially since they were the same size.


Starting the process all over again.  Getting snow...


Feeding Lela the Snow...


Lela sitting to eat the snow!

The day after Thanksgiving I did the Midnight and early morning sales.  Jace and Grant were troopers by coming with me.  Tate stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa.  I went to Wal-mart at midnight by myself and had a really great time.  I know many of you probably think I am crazy but for me it is all about the adrenaline rush I get trying to beat out someone else who is just as crazy as me to be there for something I want.  For the  most part I was able to get everything on my list and had 50% of my Christmas shopping completed by 11:00 a.m. on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Next up is Christmas and Christmas Projects!!

No comments: