Here is the first cake I made. It was for my cousin Keri. She had her little daughter at the end of May, her name is Makelle. I had so much fun making this. This was the first time in a long time.
Grant takes after his mother. He loves chocolate especially oreo's. I wonder if that has anything to do with the oreo's I ate almost every night when I was pregnant with him.
Easter weekend was great. We spent the weekend just the four of us. We had so much fun. The first thing we did on Saturday was go to a local easter egg hunt.
Waiting for the egg hunt to Begin.
Then since it was actually sunshine and somewhat warm outside we put on our Jackets and went to the park for a picnic. Tate had so much fun running and playing on the slides.
Grant enjoying the Sunshine.
Tate climbing up the slide. This is one of his favorite things to do.
Then we went home and dyed oiled eggs. Tate was very proud of his eggs.
Easter Morning we found the Easter baskets. He certaintly was spoiled.
Grant checking out his basket. He loves his new little toy.
That morning I went outside to take out a dirty diaper and this is what I found. A little delivery from the Easter Bunny.
This is what was inside the box. This was a fun delivery from Jace's Parents!
Here are my boys in their Easter outfits ready for church.
At the end of the weekend this is how we found Tate.
I guess we tired him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment