Saturday, August 13, 2011

June 2011

June was fairly quite the biggest even was at the end of the month with the Searle Reunion.  Here are some fun picture from the beginning of the month.

I was getting ready to take the boys somewhere one day and this is how I found Tate.  He tells me all the time he is big enough to drive, whenever I tell him he is too small.


We stopped by a Fire Station open house later that day.  Tate got to sit in the fire truck.  He thought it was really cool.



Tate loves to help his dad with the tractor.  Jace had just taken a load and the next thing I knew Tate had buckled himself into the tractor ready to drive.  This kid make me laugh.



We can't forget about Grant.  He is all boy just like his brother.  He loves to play outside and he loves to play in the dirt.


Later that night Tate did get to help drive the tractor.  


At the end of June we went to Burley for the annual Searle Family reunion.  Just about everyone was there except for a few who were out of state/country or were working that weekend.  We had so much fun visiting and playing games.  It was a great weekend to be with family.  I love all my family so much.

This is little Makelle, Keri's new daughter.  She is so cute!


Playing Marbles.  This was a big hit for the boys.


This was lawn fooseball.  Everyone had a good time playing, there was one incident of the ball going into someone's face but she bounced back and got right back in the game.  A really tough girl.



June was a great month.  It started to warm up and we were able to spend time with some great family and friends!

No comments: