Thursday, September 20, 2012

Christmas Day

This was the first Christmas since Jace and I were first married that we spent it at home.  It was nice being at home and not traveling anywhere.  Jace always complain that I get up to early and he would rather get up at like eight or nine which for me would feel like forever.  So of course we were up between six and seven, because I couldn't wait any longer.  We went downstairs to see what Santa brought and the boys were way excited.
 
Grant got the two yellow trucks but was more fascinated with the racing track Tate got and Tate was more interested in the stuff Grant got.



 
Then we headed upstairs to open presents.  Grant actually did really good in understanding what was going on.
 


 
This was my special gift.  My new silhouette Cameo.  I am totally in love with it.

 
The three men in my life.  I love them so much.  Grant wasn't very happy at this point.

 
Tate was really proud of his new train.
 
 
Just as we were about to leave for church this is how we found Grant.  I guess we got up too early :)

 
Here we are after church enjoying our Christmas Candy.



Tate and his new Train Shirt and Race Track.
 

 
 
This Christmas was truly wonderful.  It was so nice to just  be with my little family and enjoy one anothers company.  Every Christmas I always think more about service and how I can do better.  I am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge it has given me.  I don't bear my testimony often but I do know this church is true and know families can be together forever.  I know we have an elder brother who loves and has given us the ultimate gift.  I am so grateful for a time of year that we can remember and remind ourselves of what is truly important in life.  We have the fun activites such as Santa and opening presents but it is not what Christmas is about.   
 
 
 

No comments: