We spent Thanksgiving in Kaysville at my Grandma's house. I also went out and did the black Friday Shopping. We starte out at 9:30 on Thursday night and ended at 5:30 a.m. I know I am probably crazy but we did get some good deals. Although I don't know if will ever do the full night again.
We went to castle park for a little while and played. It was chilly but not as cold as some past Thanksgivings have been.
My Strong Little Boy. It is amazing how long they can hold on for.
Going down the slide.
This is the only picture I could get of Tate. He was running around with his Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins and I could barely get him to stp for this one.
We then ended the weekend by going to the Discovery Museum in SLC. They loved the helicopter.
No comments:
Post a Comment